Jec AWARDS 2001
The race is on for the best composite solutions!
Deadline : December 29, 2000
- Competition for the Jec Awards 2001 is open, for the 4th year.
Objective: reward the best composite solutions (processes, products and applications that utilise composite materials).
The Jec Awards 2001 will reward several companies and their partners in6 categories:
- Air Transport
- Shipping and Ground Transportation
- Civil Engineering and & Infrastructures
- Building & Construction
- Industrial Applications
- Consumer Goods, Sports & Leisure
- Candidates' applications will be studied by an international jury, who will decide on the winners of the <Jec Awards 2001 based on technical and commercial criteria and, most of all, on the degree of excellence of the supplier/customer/final user partnership.
- To receive the application form, please contact Catherine LAURENT (email@example.com / fax +33 1 58 36 15 14).
The form can also be downloaded from www. globalcomposites.com.
Applications may be sent to Jec SA until December 29, 2000. The competition is open to companies from all countries as long as they are involved in the composites industry.
- The winners will receive their March 27, 2001 during the Jec Composites Show (March 27-28-29, 2000, CNIT Paris La Défense), and will benefit from a widespread international communications and press campaign.
- The Jec Awards 2001 competition is organised by Jec SA., the world's information and business network for the composite industry.
Jec S.A Press Department - Apocope - Corinne Richard e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: + 33 1 45 788737
Fax: +33 1 40 598546
Questo articolo è pubblicato sulla rivista NT Nuovi Tessili , consulta il sommario.